Set to be the height of New Age property, Viewpoint is a £16m development combining the best of both worlds – where luxury residential apartments meet metropolitan location. Just minutes from the University of Salford and the vibrant Salford Quays, with fantastic transport links networking across the city, Viewpoint, Salford sits in a superior location at the heart of Manchester.
Space and privacy go hand in hand, with each completely self-contained apartment fitted with a fully integrated kitchen and stylish en-suite shower room so that residents no longer have to compromise on space. Sophisticated finishing touches have been introduced alongside carefully thought interiors to find the right balance between style and comfort, making Viewpoint, Salford the perfect mix.
• Contemporary kitchen featuring fully integrated high spec appliances including fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor hood
• Sleek en-suite shower room with stainless steel fittings, porcelain tiles and boutique styling
• Contemporary furnishings including work desk & chair, wardrobe, bookcase, dining table and chairs
• Wall-hung flat screen smart TV
• Free high speed broadband
• Secure entrance door with fob access
• Juliet balcony
Salford is integral to the Greater Manchester economy (the economic powerhouse of the north west of England), with an economy that has grown by more than 12% since 2004. Key components of the local economy include a large public sector, a strong financial and professional services market and an expanding creative and digital new media sector.
Salford is made up of 60% green space with over 30 miles of rivers and canals, 2 Country Parks and 30 miles of sculpture trail. Home to MediaCityUK, a new waterfront destination with digital creativity at its core and more than 200 business HQ’s including BBC, ITV & SIS.World famous football, rugby and cricket are reachable in fewer than 10 minutes, at Manchester United Football Club and Lancashire Cricket Club.
- University of Salford - 5 minutes
- MediaCityUK - 11 minutes
- Salford Quays - 10 minutes
- Manchester City Centre - 15 minutes
- Manchester Metropolitan University - 15 minutes
- University of Manchester - 13 minutes
- Museum of Science & Industry - 8 minutes
- Opera House - 9 minutes
- Old Trafford Stadium - 11 minutes
We do not currently sell "The Viewpoint Manchester"